[No Root]Asphalt 6 100% Save Game

                   Asphalt 6 Save Unlock EveryThings No Root   



All Car Unlocked
 275 Stars
 519,505,200 Money
100% Completed Career Mode All Upgrades All Cars
All Races Leagues & Cup Finished All Decals Unlocked All Sponsor Unlocked.


How To Install:--

Step.1 Download My Save Game

Step.2 Extract using compression app or using winrar, winzip etc If You Have Not Pc Download Any Rar Tool From Play Store(Android Market)

Step.3Copy All Files In sdcard\Android\data\com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA6HP\files

Step.4 Enjoy!!!

This Save Data Work All Version Asphalt 6 & Asphalt 6 Hd And Work All Android Devices.




9 comments:

  1. just copy and replace the same files and when i opened the game it's my game nothing changed !!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i cant find com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA6HP on my data hey do you thing this is the problem i do not dy the game from play store i got it free from blackmark do you thing that is the problem i cant find it on my data.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Not Find Any Folder Try to See You See any Folder Like This In SdCard "gameloft' If you Find So Copy All File In This Folder

      Delete
  3. My apk came from apkmania but when I put in the data. it doesnt work. Please Help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My version is 1.3.3 I am also encountering the same problem as Marina Kamal. I tried copying it over 3 times already and noting changed

      Delete

Dear Guys, Please Read This

If You Have Any Problem So Post A Comment About Your Problem.
No advertising of any kind
No Bad World.
Not Comment Spam.

 

Copyright @ 2013 Android Hacker World.

Designed by Templateify & Sponsored By Twigplay